In our second episode of QS Radio we shake things up a bit. We start with a brief discussion by co-host Steven Jonas about his experiences using the SunSprite light tracker and what he’s been learning. Next up, we have a great Toolmaker Talk with Kevin Holesh, the creator of Moment for iOS. Moment is a self-tracking app that helps you track how much you use your iOS devices (iPhone or iPad). Lastly, we wrap up with a short discussion about some interesting news and tidbits about personal data, self-tracking, and quantified self. Links to everything we discussed are below. Enjoy!
Download the episode here or subscribe on iTunes.
What We’re Reading
- The End of Asymmetric Information
- Download Your Google Search History
- Impact of music streaming on my listening habits by Maciej Konieczny
- How We Are Measuring Happiness at Whitesmith by Daniel F. Lopes
- Tracking Joy at Work by Joe Nelson
Don’t forget to register for the QS15 Conference and Exposition. If you’re interested in Quantified Self, self-tracking, and personal data there is no better place to meet expert users, advanced toolmakers, and learn first-hand through our may talks, sessions, and demos. Register now!