Our last discussion post was so popular that we’re doing it again. Today’s topic is:
What metrics are you currently tracking about yourself? What do you measure daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly? You get bonus points if you share what tools you use to track your data or any insights you’ve learned.
I’ll start off the discussion with things I’m tracking, which I’m currently trying to keep to a minimum set that is immediately useful to me:
- Headaches (Countdown iPhone app)
- Dietary experiments (Countdown iPhone app)
- Hours worked on different projects (TallyZoo Free iPhone app)
- Thoughts that come up in my internal self-talk (paper)
- Menstrual cycle (PeriodTracker Lite iPhone app)
- Self-employment expenses (Google Spreadsheets)
- Spending in different budget categories (Mint iPhone app)
Yearly or as needed
- Medical checkup
- blood pressure, weight, heart rate, any necessary or interesting blood or spit tests (paper medical records)
Now it’s your turn. Discuss what you are currently tracking below!