Roundup: Lifestyle Tracking Tools

I’m starting to wonder – is there any aspect of life that cannot be tracked? This week’s roundup on lifestyle-tracking tools moves into deeply personal areas like sex life, baby’s sleep schedule, amount of drinking, menstrual cycles, meditation, and media consumption. Proceed with caution if you are squeamish.

It’s part of our regular tool roundup for the complete catalog we’re putting together of all the self-tracking tools out there. Please help us to make sure we include your favorite tool, your company, or your project. Self-promotion is allowed!

Here are all the lifestyle-related tracking tools we’ve found so far. Please let me know what we’re missing in the comments below, and please check our bigger list as well to check if your suggestion is already there.

BabyBeat
Monthly Info
MyMonthlyCycles
PeriodTracker
Rootein
Total Baby
Trixie Tracker [thanks for the photo!]

This entry was posted in Tool Roundups and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Roundup: Lifestyle Tracking Tools

1. Matthew Cornell says:

What can’t be tracked? *Very* interesting question, Alex. I’ll post about it :-)

2. Jscott says:

Found bedpost to be helpful in correlation with diet and mood tracking. Great list.

3. Pingback: Tweets that mention Roundup: Lifestyle Tracking Tools | Quantified Self -- Topsy.com

4. Sarah says:

I started using fitbit.com along with their little fitbit clip-on tracking device (“a pedometer on steroids” – their words). It’s not as much fun or efficient, but you can use the site without the device and there is even some free functionality:
    See free vs. premium membership, here: http://www.fitbit.com/premium/about

5. Sarah says:

Nevermind… I finally scrolled down your list of apps long enough to realize that their were different categories and fitbit was already included :) .

6. Sarah says:

Oops, there

7. I think this qualifies as a lifestyle tracking tool. GrowthNotes.com

-Ryan

8. Pingback: Resolutions and Self-Tracking

9. Pingback: Resolutions and Self-Tracking | Quantified Self

10. Sarah says:

I use the following menstrual calendar: http://www.mymenstrualcalendar.com/ . I enjoy the fact that I can check my cycle whenever a wherever I am – it is an online calendar. I haven´t found a better calendar so far.