Here is this week’s QS reading list. Hope you enjoy:
- Ken Snyder’s surprising Magnesium survey results of 146 QS’ers (PDF on his site).
- A new Harvard Business Review piece on approaches to translate self quantification to business.
- Ariel Garten’s TEDx Toronto talk: Know thyself, with a brain scanner.
- iDreamSaver project on KickStarter: an interesting product using infrared technology to track sleep and wake you up intelligently.
- Embracing Personal Experience on Our Rise Through Science: an inspiring and thoughtful piece about what it means to be scientist.
- Century of the Self (BBC documentary): A journey through the history of the Self, from happiness machines to crowd manipulation to the policemen in our heads.
Thanks to Ernesto Ramirez, Ed Dench, and James Wilson. If you’re reading something interesting you want to share, submit it to us here.