QS Radio: Episode #4
August 7, 2015
We’re back with another episode of QS Radio! In our fourth episode we learn a bit about Steven Jonas, and the many different trackers he’s using and then it’s on to a great show&tell interview g with Mark Leavitt, co-organizer of the Portland QS meetup group about his experience with measuring HRV and it’s effect on his willpower. We wrap up as usual with a short discussion on things we’re finding interesting out there in the QS world. Click the links below to listen and/or subscribe and follow along with our show notes.
Download the episode here or subscribe on iTunes.
- Brian Levine used his YouUnlocked tool to recognize that he should drink more water.
- An example of a stick-on hydration patch
- Steven’s sleep tracking devices:
- Misfit Shine
- Basis Band
- ResMed S+
- Steven Zhang’s QS15 presentation
- Sleep-2-Peak, a tool for measuring restedness
- Mark Leavitt Interview
- Reddit post: Fitbit helped me figure out when my depression started
- Steven’s Stress Talk
- Michael Anthony: 2014 Annual Report
- Cesar Kuriyama 1 second everyday Ted Talk
- Ernesto’s Annual Report of Annual Reports
- Charlie Kimball’s race car driving with diabetes article
- Artificial Pancreas: Do-It-Yourself Pancreas System
- Richard Sprague’s UBiome analysis tools